Fire and smoke standard – a complete response to requirements :
After a transitional period ending in 2016, Europe has adopted a new Fire-Smoke standard that definitively replaces the Fire-Smoke M classification standard.
For Building (EN 13501), the Euroclasses take into account :
– the reaction to fire of materials (classes A to F),
– smoke opacity (S1 to S3),
– the inflamed droplets (d0 to d2).
For Railways, “railway interoperability” is embodied in EN 45545 whose classes meet the requirements for the reaction to fire of materials according to location, shape, arrangement and exposed surface.
Characteristics of our materials :
– certification EN 13501-1 – classes D-S1-d0 for building
– EN 45545-2 certification – classes R22/HL3 (thicknesses 1 to 3 mm) for railway applications
– UL 94 HB certification (thicknesses 1 to 3 mm)
– hardness between 60 and 70 ShA
– U.V. resistant
List of our fire-smoke materials allowing you to facilitate your research (if necessary ask us) :
|P535||TPV (TPE EPDM) SANTOPRENE||60 shA||White / Yes||NO||UL94 HB|
|P524||TPV (TPE EPDM) SANTOPRENE||64 shA||Off-white / Yes||CSTB||UL94 HB|
|P105||TPS - SEBS||68 shA||Off-white||NO||EN 45545 EN 13501-1|
|P534||TPV (TPE EPDM) SANTOPRENE||69 shA||White / Yes||NO||UL94 HB|
|P104||TPS - SEBS||70 shA||Off-white||NO||UL94 - M1 - M2 - E.Cls D -S1-d0|
|P503 - 70sh||TPV (TPE EPDM) SANTOPRENE||72 shA||Black / No||CSTB||Euroclasse E|